PM Shift Manager
Chick-fil-A 38th & Steele is seeking a PM Shift Manager! Availability must be 3pm-11:30pm.
Voted #2 Restaurant in U.S. to Work for by Glassdoor, 2017.
At Chick-fil-A 38th & Steele, our Vision Statement is “To be a Treasured Place for Team Members & Guests.” We believe that our people are the most important asset we have. Team members are given the freedom to ensure they are creating “REMARK”able experiences for their guests every time. As a result of our “Others First” atmosphere, you will learn the value of serving others from the heart, all day, every day.
To uphold our promise of excellence to our guests and create a culture within our store of continual growth and improvement, there are a baseline of expectations we are looking for:
Mission: To consistently execute the 3H’s – Happy, Hospitality, & Hustle in a LEAN environment.
Commitments: From Team Member to Operator, we are committed to these behaviors:
- Treat everyone with honor, dignity and respect.
- Keep it clean! From the parking lot to the bathrooms, this is OUR store.
- Every guest should be served within 30 seconds.
- Every guest will receive a warm welcome and a fond farewell.
- To continuously look for 2 Second Improvements.
Some of the great BENEFITS of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Performance based advancement and compensation
- Management and leadership skill development opportunities
- College scholarships
- Flexible hours/PTO
- Meal benefits and Discounts
- Always closed on Sundays!
- Health Benefits
Responsibilities of PM Shift Manager (starting pay of $15/hr)
Labor: Manage daily schedules to meet guest demand.
- Manage labor productivity to goal
- Ensure team members receive scheduled breaks.
Finance: Manage daily cash handling (till counts, safe counts, change fund)
Coaching: Guide and mentor other team members to execute to standard.
- Prepare Lead & Transition Shifts
- Communicate and delegate according to business needs.
- Utilize Operational Excellence strategies, tools, and techniques to continuously improve the workplace.
At least one year Leadership Experience required